CONTRACT BUILD - $3.3million
AGC were contracted to convert the previous supermarket into commercial offices ready for a new tenant as per the brief description of the proposed redevelopment below:
- Demolition and disposal off-site of redundant services, fixtures and fittings.
- Conversion of the former ‘Coles’ Supermarket tenant space into commercial offices (3 separate tenants).
- Introduction of a lift servicing the basement parking up to the offices above.
- Amalgamation/Alteration of other retail spaces into separate office areas.
- Upgrade of centre’s common area finishes (Predominately floor tiling, electrical fittings, front auto sliding doors, office shopfronts where required and painting).
- Minor works in the semi-basement parking to accommodate revised car parking layouts (new security fence, line-marking and miscellaneous demolition).
- Architectural works externally such as new awnings, new windows cut into precast concrete façade, painting, etc.
- Upgrade/rectification of associated building services to accommodate changes as above including introduction of passenger lift from basement into office space above.
- New tenancies to have separate Authority electrical metering connected to new individual switchboards.
- New HVAC to service the tenancy (non-occupied tenancies only) connected to the individual Authority Electrical Meter.
- Maintain existing sprinkler demarcation (and adjust as required by the design) and existing smoke exhaust fans unless written approval obtained to remove.