Senior Project Engineer
Mathew joined A. Gabrielli Constructions as a Senior Project Engineer in 2022.
Mathew has been an Innovative Group Engineer for over 6 years. He has profound knowledge of construction, maintenance, and engineering disciplines.
Mathew is a recognised leader who is competent in managing site teams, reviewing site documents including contractor submittals, method statements and RFI’s. He is proficient in building robust relationships with stakeholders, contractors, and clients.
Mathew has been successful in achieving customers satisfaction, KPI’s, scheduling, budget, safety, and quality requirements.
As an AGC Senior Project Engineer Mathew’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
▪ Monitor Projects- Prepare, coordinate, and monitor projects from the initial conception to the schedule and final completion.
▪ Planning and forecasting of budgets and timelines to assure the project is accurately completed to schedule.
▪ Perform Quality control- Check throughout all stages of the schedule to ensure budgets are kept, deadlines are met, and the performance of the team is as it should be.
▪ Assign responsibilities- Assign tasks and responsibilities to members of the team so that everything is completed on time. Mentoring the project team and managing performance.
▪ Communicate with the team- Advising the team of any updates or problems, as well as providing assistance and support whenever necessary.
▪ Monitor compliance- Ensuring industry codes and practices are adhered to, quality assurance policies are followed, and performance standards are met.
- Chartered Professional Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer of QLD
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (with honours)