Return to list
Full-Time | Townsville
- Co-ordination of all on-site subcontractors, suppliers and material deliveries to meet construction programs.
- Effectively engage with Project Manager, Construction Manager, OHS Manager and onsite subcontractors
- Hands-on role inc supervision of direct labour
- Manage and monitor all WHS policies and procedures.
- Complete and maintain all required site-based paperwork
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in commercial construction
- Understanding of Building Code compliance and construction methodology.
- Trade Certificate and Supervisor Licence
- High Level of Computer Proficiency and ability to learn internal systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, effective negotiation skills and decision-making abilities
- Ability to maintain time frames and organise trades effectively.
Other desirable skills include:
- Prior experience with Aconex
- High level of competency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Experience working on projects under the FSC WHS framework
- Prior experience working on Defence projects.