Contract Price $5Million
A Gabrielli Constructions were contracted to undertake multiple upgrade works throughout Building 1. The Project scope includes significant demolition and reconfiguration of existing building and infrastructure associated with construction of additional two storey sections to the existing church building which includes offices, lecture rooms for the college and fellowship spaces including a café and restaurant.
Upon completion, the Project is a modernised, functional and architecturally stylish Building that will provide a renewed and appealing learning space for staff and students alike.
Key areas and elements include:
- Entry and foyer, breakout space, kitchen, amenities (ground floor)
- Office and seminar rooms, amenities (first floor)
- Storage areas to the rear of the existing stage
- External works including paths and walkways
- Stormwater infrastructure Sewerage and water supply services
- Electrical Services Mechanical Services (air‐conditioning and lift)
- Green wall
AGC are proud of our long standing working relationship with Calvary Christian College and we look forward to working with the team in the future.