After coming off a successful year in 2014, AGC believe the building industry is positively shifting and we intend to be at the forefront of the local building economy for the future. The company has recently actively recruited experienced staff to diversify the business and substantiate its commitment to growth with the intent to successfully deliver projects up to $25 million.
"The company is continuing to demonstrate solid and steady growth and remains a major contributor to the Townsville economy. Our capacity to undertake larger projects within the Townsville Region has continued to grow and with the help of local suppliers and subcontractors we are on track to achieve an additional $25 million turnover for the 2014/2015 financial year. There is a range of works coming out to the market in the next few months, and we are planning to adapt the business and take on more advanced works in multiple sectors of the building industry". - Adrian Gabrielli (February 2015).
In the past year AGC have completed the following projects, with all having been completed within an 8 month program:
- Ryan Catholic College - $8,500,000
- Southern Cross Catholic School - $7,000,000
- St Margaret Marys College - $5,500,000
- St Clare’s Chapel - $2,000,000
- Burdell Childcare Centre - $2,000,000
- RAAF Vehicles and Stores Facility - $1,100,000
- Pimlico State High School. Year 7 Flying Start - $3,500,000